Job vacancy - Sales Coordinator
Full-time Sales Co-ordinator - London
Relay Design Agency is currently on the lookout for a dedicated Sales Co-ordinator to join its London team! Candidates must be passionate about design and be able to build and maintain a strong product knowledge.
Relay Design is a respected sales agency and brand advisory working throughout the UK and Ireland. We represent a variety of leading furniture, lighting and acoustic design brands from across Europe and require a hard-working, proactive junior organiser to join the team.
Based from our office in Spitalfields, London and reporting to the directors, this position is primarily admin-focused, with client-facing opportunities supporting Relay during exciting off-site projects. The role offers scope for growth and development over time for the right candidate.
- working directly with our manufacturers to ensure projects are processed smoothly and delivered on time
- communicating with clients, ensuring that they are kept up to date on order progress
- working with architects, designers and resellers to provide samples for meetings and mock-ups, as well as controlling Relay sample stock
- dealing with incoming phone and email enquiries
- greeting clients at the studio
- ensuring the studio is presentable at all times
- providing admin support to the organisation in the studio and off-site during Relay special projects
- articulate communicator with excellent written and oral English and a friendly manner
- excellent numeracy skills
- a keen eye for detail
- an understanding of order and invoice processes
- Mac proficient with experience of Office (or similar) software suites
- an ability to maintain a strong product knowledge
- experience with Adobe suite (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop etc) would be a bonus, but not required
- a knowledge of contemporary design is not required, but would be a bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cover letter and CV (Word Doc or PDF format) addressing the above selection criteria to email@example.com
Please ensure that your application includes your contact details and two referees.
Deadline to submit - 5pm Monday 19th February 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview at the end of February.
We look forward to meeting and working with the successful candidate. Good luck!